Chetanya Educational Consultancy: Admission guidance is just as important as knowing the basic prerequisites before you step into a swimming pool. There are cases of students who get admission in a European country, and when they reach the university, they are asked for the national language certificate (for example German in case of Germany). The student is left stranded, and has to return back to her country, wasting the semester, as well as the fees, which might cost a fortune for many families.
Chetanya Educational Consultancy essential to know the prerequisites before taking admission and during college enrolment, as well as the documents and procedures students must take care of after admission. Our admission guidance procedures will alert the students about the following details and more:
It is essential to know the prerequisites before taking admission and during college enrolment, as well as the documents and procedures students must take care of after admission. Our admission guidance procedures will alert the students about the following details and more:
- Documents required for admission.
- we help you to select the School, college/university in accordance with your profile, expedient location and budget.
- We solve your predicaments related to selection of the course for higher studies.
Proper guidance on obtaining good letters of reference .
- Which documents will be submitted, and for which ones only copies would be submitted.
- Breakdown of fee structure: what amount has to be paid, and what are the deadlines for each.
- How and when to avail scholarships.
- Websites and apps that the student must be aware about.
- Language certifications needed (if any).
- Important phone numbers and essential contacts.
Career counselling is a crucial service in the education sector. We believe that proper guidance at every stage of a student’s life –including choosing the right career stream, after 12th and after graduation – paves the path to a successful career.
A full counselling session involves throwing light on the following aspects:
- What the student is passionate about his/ her real career interests.
- Student’s financial situation.
- Family or guardian’s suggestions for career.
- Any psychological issues that the student might be facing.
- Career options available on the basis of past record and eligibility within the native country and abroad.
- Extracurricular activities, jobs or internships that the student can undertake for increasing the chances for admission.
- Mandatory examinations to be cleared.