Career counselling is a crucial service in the education sector. We believe that proper guidance at every stage of a student’s life –including choosing the right career stream, after 12th and after graduation – paves the path to a successful career.
A full counselling session involves throwing light on the following aspects:
- What the student is passionate about his/ her real career interests.
- Student’s financial situation.
- Family or guardian’s suggestions for career.
- Any psychological issues that the student might be facing.
- Career options available on the basis of past record and eligibility within the native country and abroad.
- Extracurricular activities, jobs or internships that the student can undertake for increasing the chances for admission.
- Mandatory examinations to be cleared.